build a culture of coaching and increase leadership bench strength
By teaching employees how to be mentors, you can accomplish this. Regardless of experience or title, employees will build confidence and capability as they learn the baseline skills to effectively mentor others.
In this hands-on workshop, participants will learn to:
- Differentiate between managing, coaching and mentoring
- Structure career conversations and customize an agenda to meet the needs of an upcoming mentee conversation
- Avoid the most common traps that can derail mentor and mentee relationships
- Ask powerful questions to help mentees grow and develop
- Practice addressing mentee questions
- A career conversation agenda template that can be customized for each mentee meeting
- An action plan on how to avoid the specific mentor traps they personally fall into.
- A list of powerful career conversation questions they can access when meeting with mentees